Managing SSL Certificates
Follow the steps below to install a SSL Certificate for your blog.
- Login to the Wordpress Hosting control panel. Learn How.
- Click on Manage SSL.
- Click on the link next to Generate / View Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to generate a CSR.
- Fill in the details for the CSR and click on Click to Generate CSR.
- You can use the generated CSR to issue a digital certificate from your certificate provider.
- Once you have received the digital certificate, click on the link next to Install a valid Digital Certificate to install it.
- Click on the link next to Activate Certificate on Blog to activate the certificate.
You cannot comment on this entry