Free Email Service needs to be activated before you can manage it.
- Proceed to Manage Mail Hosting. Learn How
- Click on Create Email Accounts.
- Provide the following information and click Create Email Accounts:
- Name: Provide a First Name and Last Name for the User.
- Desired Email Address: Provide an email address you wish to assign to this user
For John, you may set the email address as email@example.com.
- Password: Provide desired password, this is optional, you can leave it blank and let the system generate.
- Alternate Email Address: Provide an alternate email address, where the system can send important communication, such as Password reminders.
- Language of User: This will be the language used by the system for all communications with the user.
- Country of User: Choose the geographical location of this user.
Once the account is created, a success page will be displayed. This page will provide details of the account that you have added, including a password that is generated for the user and server details for configuring the account in a desktop email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.. This information will also be automatically emailed to the Alternate Email Address you have provided.